[linux-dvb] Re: software decoding of crypted channels ?

> Hope that this comes to an end.
> Since i read this postings i thought about DVB2000, same there, first a
> wonderfull software.
> Then more and more people coming in wanting to change the software to this
> illigal things, and the end was mr. overdrive gives up depending on many
> reasons.
> I hope this will not become to "our" vdr.
> Please
> If possible let it come to an end of this diskussions.

I agree to this !

Please stop this discussion or transfer it to another BOARD/Mailinglist... - this is the wrong place for it.
Please dont understand me wrong - itīs possible to use a Card-REader to geht the DATA from your own card - but as we all know - itīs also posssible to share the CARD-DATA.....

The second thing - i canīt beleve that itīs legal....

Axel