[linux-dvb] AW: Re: Fujitsu-Siemens: Activity 300 out(?), but ... !

All this sounds really good.

Especially if there is an MPG-2 decoder on board, it should be
possible to do TV timeshifting without a 2nd DVB card. This
brings it into a price range of "non open system" digital video
recorders, but with open LAN access to the recordings and all
other advantages of an open system.

If just one can tell me, if there is any linux development in progress
to support this lovely extra hardware (MPEG-2 decoder, onboard
display and the front buttons in parallel to the remote controll :).

Thomas

BTW: The Activ--y 300 does not seam to be out. Anyway I guess
that the Multitainer+DVB card is the better (and better looking) solution,
I wonder if there are reasons for the Activy instead? (I guess, it is even
more expensive?)