[linux-dvb] AW: Re: Cuttings

Hello once more,
I just read this article, and it is very related to what I have
posted some minutes ago under the subject
"AW: Re: converting PVA - need help".
Therefore I want to crosslink these postings.

Looks like the best would be to have a converter, that
really is as stable in interpreting streams as the
hardware decoder is.