[linux-dvb] AW: Re: converting PVA - need help

Please try to help:

I have the same problem. I have many PVA streams, but not
(the old) mpegtools nor PVAStrumento can help me!

Nevertheless PVAStrumento claims to correct most errors in the streams,
it completely fails with "my" usual error as described now:

As there was no cutting tool available in these days, I made the "streamcutter"
(maybe you remember). This program did just cut the stream at 500k boundaries,
without taking care for anything. The resulting pieces could be "cat" together and
feed back to the DVB card without problems.

But now the DVB driver don't understand PVA anymore, and the translating tools
do not work at all with streams that are just concatinations of the streampieces
I made with streamcutter (I placed a warning on the homepage some weeks ago).

So what I would need is a PVA converter that can handle my "patch-streams".
(Good name for it, isn't it :-). Maybe a little change in av_pes2pes could do the
job, but can not do this (of course I tried a bit).

thanks for any help,
  Thomas