[linux-dvb] DVB-C card and UPC Telekabel

Hello all,

UPC Telekabel will start digital broadcast in Vienna soon.
Although it is rather expensive (about EUR 24 p.m.) I have
to use it. SAT is not possible now.

Does anyone know if I can use a DVB-C card together with UPC
Telekabel digital?
The technical support does not answer my questions about
details.
It seems, that only some marketing peopel are answering.

How can I check, if DVB-C (VDR) and UPC is possible?
What conditions have to be fullfilled?

I now now have buy a DVB-C to use it with my cable provider.
If I shift my home again, I maybe have to use a DVB-S card.
Is it than possible to use the 2 cards together in one
system?
The cable card will not have a signal than (maybe for
timeshifting?).

Thanks for any help
Gerhard