[linux-dvb] bug: GRAB image works "noisy"

Anybody here that has tried the GRAB command of vdr?
(telnet localhost 2001 - help grab)
The resulting pictures are very "noisy", looks like a heavy disturbed
analog SAT picture. This is independent of channel, replaying or normal
viewing; and I see the OSD too.
 I guess it is a fault of the driver (not VDR). I did not try this command
before, but from the archiv of the mailinglist I see that is has been working
at least with vdr 0.64 (the old driver) ;-(

(I use vdr96 and cvs-driver 23.9.01)

        Matthias