[linux-dvb] Announcing: dvbstream-0.3

I've just released an update of my dvbstream application which RTP-multicasts
a (audio/video) DVB TS across a LAN:

http://www.linuxstb.org/dvbstream/dvbstream-0.3.tar.gz

New features are:

- updated to latest tuning API - you need the latest driver

- added ability to map PIDS to different values.  This allows you to always
map the video and audio PIDs for a channel to constant values so the client
doesn't need to know the original PIDS.

- added -v, -a and -t command-line switches to route streams (video, audio
and teletext respectively) to the DVB card's hardware decoders as well as to
the LAN.  This allows you to view a channel on the TV-OUT at the same time as
streaming it to the LAN.

For example, to stream TVC International from Astra 19 to your LAN, whilst at
the same time sending the video, audio and teletext streams to the TV-OUT and
mapping the v/p/t pids to 100, 200 and 300, you would type the following:

dvbstream -f 12441 -p v -s 27500 -v 512:100 -a 660:200 -t 576:300

I would welcome any feedback or feature suggestions.

Regards,

Dave.