[linux-dvb] X-FILES...

Hello! ;)))

As you can see above, I am laughing because, as somebody sugested before, I
got the right box with the wrong card. :)) Of course, now I'm one week
behind my schedule, so I'm not so happy, but that doesn't stop me from
laughing.

It happend that some new student wanted to see the card, but by mistake, he
put another one back in the box, and when I came from holidays, I took the
box with the wrong card, inserted it into the PCI slot and not being able to
do anything with it for a week...

Don't let anybody touch your stuff while you're gone! ;)

Thanks for Ralph, Marko, Dave and others that helped me SEE that I don't
have inside my comp a DVB-T. :))), and I'm sorry for the time and electrons
wasted on this list because of a simple mistake.

Regards,
Aurelian