[linux-dvb] Re: WinTV Nova-T PCI

Tuesday Sep 3 09:14:29 +0100 2002 Philip Armstrong <phil@kantaka.co.uk> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 08:29:04AM +0100, fruit wrote:
> > In article <716627134.20020902212929@wershofen.com>,
> > > On which card? full featured or nova-like? DVB-s, -t or -c?
> >
> > On a Nova-t
>
> Likewise. I got dvbtune acually working with NEWSTRUCT drivers /
> dvbtools CVS checkout yesterday for the first time. Dvbstream has been
> working fine as well. This with a Nova-T card.
>
> Note the need to compile the dvbtools with
>
> $ make NEWSTRUCT=1

Did you patch tune.h to include <linux/dvb/frontend.h> instead of
<ost/frontend.h> before compiling (or do you have both includes
available (in standard include directories) -- in which case wrong include
file is used).

Since I don't have installed the include files (but always refer to
../DVB/include when compiling), that potential problem is eliminated.

> cheers,
>
> Phil

Tomi