[linux-dvb] Re: WinTV Nova-T PCI

In article <392796531.20020903212526@wershofen.com>,
   Wolfgang Wershofen <wolfgang@wershofen.com> wrote:
> Dienstag, 3. September 2002 at 20:35 fruit wrote:

[Snip]

> > I guess you've checked the new devices exist and that your dvbtune
> > parameters are correct?

> dvbtune parameters work perfectly with DVB-drivers from May 21st and
> dvbtune-0.3

OK. I only mentioned this as IIRC the frequency parameter changed from kHz
to Hz in one of the <0.3 versions for dvb-t which caught me by surprise.

> What exactly do you mean with checking whether the new devices exist?

Simply that the lack of these devices seems to have been the sole cause of
my problems.

> makedev.napi created directories /dev/dvb/adapter[0-3] and within each
> directory the following entries:

> audio0 ca0 demux0 dvr0 frontend0 net0 osd0 video0

> Something wrong with that?

Nothing AFAICS, so I guess your problem must lie elsewhere.

I see no-one has yet posted to say they've got dvbtune running with
NEWSTRUCT dvb-s in response to your earlier request.

Andy