[linux-dvb] dvb0_0 - pings(ICMP) working, TCP is not.

 Hi.

 First of all guys (especially you convergence guys), kudos and thanks for
the drivers and all the DVB stuff for Linux !

 I've got TT budget card, and current (2002-Sept-28) siemens drivers
working from CVS (main module) on SuSE 8.0 default install kernel
(2.4.18-4GB / linux-2.4.18.SuSE).

 Got pings (ICMP) working (though I get occasional DUPs and some missing
replies), but on the tcp level the application is not getting the TCP
packets.

As Ralph's msg
http://www.linuxtv.org/mailinglists/linux-dvb/2001/03-2001/msg00336.html
suggests, I too expect this to be somewhere in the kernel, but I can't
figure out where !

Bart, you had this problem -- did you figure out what's the cause ? How
did you fix it ?

   Thanks,

     John

--
-- Gospel of Jesus is the saving power of God for all who believe --
               ## To some, nothing is impossible. ##