[linux-dvb] Converting a TT-DVB-S into a TT-DVB-T?

Hello all,

I am interrested in buying a TT-DVB-T but am having a hard
time finding someone that can sell it to more for a
reasonable price and noone seems to be able to deliver it
within less than a few months.

(If anyone knows where to find one that would be a big
help too!)

I am now considering rebuilding a TT-DVB-S (or maybe a
Hauppauge Nexus S that is a little different with its'
minidin connector) into a DVB-T card instead.

Does anyone know if this is doable at all?

I guess I have to replace the tuner.
What tuner should I get instead, and where can I buy it?
Is it pin compatible?

Are there more things that has to be changed or replaced?

All help appreciated!

Regards,
/ragge