[linux-dvb] DVB PCI card like a spectrometer

Hi all.

When I installed the parabolic dish some years ago I use a small
oscilloscope in spectral analisys to align  the disk axis with satellite
directive (for me the satellite pool is hotbird).

This oscilloscope could compute the bit error rate, the power of signal and
some other usefull values.

Today i'm an expert linux progrommer because I developed many applications
in last years.
My question is: can I make a  spectrometer like that oscilloscope usingthe
dvb-s card?

Best regards
	mauro ziliani