[linux-dvb] Re: Multicast crash bug

HI

Latest DVB syncs has been stable as far as my TT Budget
is related with. Constant reception and no crashes.

Instability is still zombie-related (programs that use
dvb devices like szap become undead zombies during frequent
starting and stopping - no kill -9 can stop those processes,
and make rmmod cannot be done, also becomes such zombie)

LED blinking crashes were vmware related, and that's the most
unstable part in my test setup. Seems like nice try, but crashes
everything during multicast reception.

Anyone succeeded in running sat@once or fazzt on something
else, e.g. wine emulator?