[linux-dvb] Re: [linuxtv-cvs] [CVS-LinuxTV] dvb-kernel

Hello Holger,

>> That's not true: for both 2.4.x and 2.5.x video_copy() is defined in
>> videodev.h and provided by videodev.o. Please review this and undo
>> that change.

> Not for early 2.4 kernels, there the compatibility implementation is
> still required.

Sorry, I wasn't clear here: for 2.4.x I use the backported 2.5.x
videodev-stuff.

This is because we need v4l2, too, which is not available for 2.4.x at
all. So, it we have video_copy() for all kernels in videodev.o, right?

> Holger

CU
Michael.