[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-s and Sky channels

Franck Arnaud wrote:
BBC (and other) radio is free (except 5 live). DVB-S from Sky is probably the best way to tape broadcast BBC digital radio, for the many stations not on DVB-terrestrial (they are on DAB, but with lower bitrates and I don't know of any Linux-supported DAB card).
It's OT, but I believe the Terratec DR-Box-1 USB DAB tuner is the only option for DAB on linux nowadays. I'm just playing with it at the moment. It works a damn site better for DAB than the Hauppauge Nova-T does for DVB, and the support from Georg at Baycom is fantastic.

Cheers,

Bruno Prior