[linux-dvb] Re: AW: Re: DVB-RCS System

Hello,

I have a DVB-RCS system that operates over the Astra 1H Satellite.

It comes with a box with an ethernet port on the back... does IPsec and
all sorts of good stuff. The dish looks great with all the cooling fins
and stuff :)

328k uplink... lots down (individual connections are throttled to
100K/sec, but you can have lots of them at once.

I was interested in using a seperate PCI card(s) rather than going through
the box, as it's all solid state in there and I'd like to have a single 1U
unit rather than this extra box.... I have pictures I'll get together.

If anybody is serious about buying one of these, drop me a line.

Iain

Technical Director, Psand Ltd.
http://www.psand.net -- Tel: 0044 (0)7773 291256