[linux-dvb] AW: Re: DVB-RCS System

>> I'm now the proud owner of a DVB-RCS (bi-directional) satellite
>system

What am I missing. Did I accidentally sleep for about one year? I
thought it was early February 2003 now.

Just about 1 week ago Astra announced that they are going to develop a
bi-directional service and plan to have early field tests in 2004. Now
Alexandre writes that we already has the system up and running?

Can anyone enlighten me and the rest of the list?
@Alexandre: I think a link to what you purchased (equipment and / or
service) would be very interesting for the rest of us.

Torsten