[linux-dvb] Re: Documentation for beginners (was AW: Re: Receptionof raw TS or multiple PIDS)

Marcus Metzler wrote:
> Jan Panteltje is unreachable. His e-mail inbox in full so messages get
> rejected. In the README of his tools it says he read alt.tv.crypt.
> Google does not carry that newsgroup; guess why ;-)) I would be willing
> to adapt xcha to the most recent API as soon as I understand it myself
> but it would be helpful to understand if the author isn't doing that
> himself right now ???

Can't help you there. Be careful not to infringe on other peoples
copyright. As for modifying for the new API, there was a readme
written by Holger somewhere in the szap directory. Maybe convergence
can put it on their website.
These files are in DVB/doc/HOWTO-use-the-frontend-api and DVB/doc/HOWTO-use-the-demux-api. You can basically understand these HOWTOs as updates or errata and comments to the API reference file Marcus and Ralph wrote. Basically somebody needs to merge those changes in the Reference and add a seperate example manual. Contributors are always welcome!

Holger