[linux-dvb] Re: Updated Linux DVB API documentation available

Il giorno Tue, 11 Feb 2003 12:31:55 +0100, in uno stato di totale
incoscienza,
Holger Waechtler <holger@convergence.de> casualmente disse:

Hello Holger.

> The NEWSTRUCT branch waws used for development about a year ago, right
> now it's dead, after the merge development is going on in the main
> trunk again.

OK, the NEWSTRUCT branch started before the october 2002, but it was
merged in the HEAD branch.

> > c) HEAD branch (ex NEWSTRUCT, i.e. the DVB module in CVS)
> That's the main tree we want to (pre)release next days.

ok, I know.

> > d) dvb-kernel drivers (dvb-kernel module in CVS)
>
> This is the driver tree for 2.5 kernels and the current 'developer
> source tree' - main development goes here and this driver might be
> unstable from time to time.

ok, I know. I compiled the 2.4 backport, but unfortunately a lot of
software doesn't compile with it (dvbtune, for example. Or am I wrong?)

> > Well, I'm trying to find the time to write a good documentation,
[cut]

> (then google and altavista are your friends;)

Well Holger, I already have a lot of docs, links, etc. collected for my
thesis. I only have to organize them! :-)

--
bye,
aded