[linux-dvb] Re: Updated Linux DVB API documentation available

Alessandro De Donno wrote:

d) dvb-kernel drivers (dvb-kernel module in CVS)
This is the driver tree for 2.5 kernels and the current 'developer source tree' - main development goes here and this driver might be unstable from time to time.

ok, I know. I compiled the 2.4 backport, but unfortunately a lot of
software doesn't compile with it (dvbtune, for example. Or am I wrong?)
You usually have to use the CVS or developer versions. Sometimes you'll have to enable additional compile flags or environment variables. Search the mailing list archives or contact the authors for details.

Holger