[linux-dvb] Re: kdvb-fe

On Sun, 2003-02-16 at 15:53, Alessio Sangalli wrote:
> cool, thank you. I was using dvb-newstruct-20030208.tar.bz2, now I will
> test the latest snapshot.

the so called "newstruct" branch died last october. i do not know, why
there are daily snapshots on the unofficial website. they are senseless.
development continued in the cvs head trunk. you can see, that the size
of the newstruct tarballs has never changed.

you can read more about it on linuxtv.org.

please use the latest release tarball from linuxtv.org (version 1.0.0-pre1) or cvs head.

 andreas