[linux-dvb] problem with tuner or mainboard?

Hallo,

I have got a problem. I had put my Card in a new PC. After that the Card have following behavior: After start vdr I have only blocks on TV. After a while the blocks disappear and I get a good picture and sound without any errors. But then, after a short while, the blocks come back and the sound is only crackling. A new installation and the newest driver did not changed the effect. On an VIA KT133A-Mainboard with Athlon CPU I have the same Problem.
For a test, I had put the Card in the old PC. The Block changes to a good picture too, but it stays.
Have anyone an idea? What is that, what can I do?

the NEW system:
Die Konfiguration:
- Fujitsu/Siemens Cabel v. 1.5 (i think)
- MSI-6368 with VIA PLE133 Chipsatz
- Celeron 1200
- 256 MB RAM
- 120 GB Samsung HD