[linux-dvb] Re: Linux HDTV

> This subject comes up about every half year or so.  The difference this
> time is that options are quickly becoming available.

I have a question about this; I've been trying to follow that thread
on AVS Forum, and I came across this message:

> The Linux-DVB project has open source bridge code to bring the ATSC
> stream over the PCI bridge with the Fusion 878A.

So this Fusion 878A has been around for awhile; is it really able to
capture the whole 20 megabit ATSC stream to disk?  I don't care about
playback through the card, just capturing the stream..If so, then the
HDTV on Linux problem has been solved already (at least for what I
want to do, which is archive ATSC streams).  Which is the preferred
878A card to use on Linux?

Thanks,
Mark