[linux-dvb] Metzler DVB / Tuxzap / DTV

Hello,

I have 3 questions:

1. Metzler DVB
I installed both the Metzler DVB-1.1.6b and the Convergence linux dvb-1.0.0-pre1.
When using the Metzler DVB I do not see the complete screen, 10% of the screen on the left side is a vertical gray band.
This problem does not occur with the Convergence drivers.

2. Tuxzap
After loading the Convergence or the Metzler DVB drivers the n-tv screen is showed. When starting Tuxzap and trying to switch to an FTA channel the screen becomes blank. With the Convergence driver, it is still possible to switch with szap.

3. DTV
DTV requires OST files and, as it appears to me, uses the previous version of the dvb-api's. But the old version, for instance siemens-dvb-0.9.4 will not compile correct.

I am using SuSE 8.1, kernel 2.4.19 and the Technotrend card.

Any suggestions or ideas?

Kind regards,

Frank