[linux-dvb] Re: 1.0.0-pre1 and WinTV-NOVA-T PCI signal fine(?), no picture

On Sun, Mar 02, 2003 at 09:29:00PM +0100, Holger Waechtler wrote:
> Riku Voipio wrote:
> >I get a few seconds of mpeg out with dvbstream, but then it hangs again.
> >O'd apreceate any help, as at some point I did have A working config.

> Your frontend will get powered down a few seconds after the frontend
> file descriptor is closed by tzap.

Seems reasonable. I hacked dvbstream to keep the frontend open all the
time, and now it works fine. Just makes me wonder why I was the first
one to bet bit by this..

--
Riku Voipio  	       |    riku.voipio@iki.fi         |
kirkkonummentie 33     |    +358 40 8476974          --+--