[linux-dvb] Re: 1.0.0-pre1 and WinTV-NOVA-T PCI signal fine(?),no picture

Riku Voipio wrote:
Your frontend will get powered down a few seconds after the frontend file descriptor is closed by tzap.

Seems reasonable. I hacked dvbstream to keep the frontend open all the
time, and now it works fine. Just makes me wonder why I was the first
one to bet bit by this..
Could you tell us how you modified dvbstream, I'm having exactly same problem. I thought first that it was my mistake with some settings.