[linux-dvb] Re: 1.0.0-pre1 and WinTV-NOVA-T PCI signal fine(?), no picture + DiSEQ

Hi,

I think that the problem here is similar to my
problem, which I posted but no one answer on it.

Maybe you will be interested to know, that without
modification of dvbstream from CVS - it work but only
when in my network my gateway router is switched on.

This is my previous post in the list:
"dvbstream(CVS version) stream only when my router is
on".
In CVS version of dvbstream missing DiSEQ support.  I
add it and it work fine.
If someone need it I could sent my DiSEQ version of
dvbstream for NEWSTRUCT.

Thank you,

		Ivan