[linux-dvb] Re: No audio, and interlacing problem with Nova-tcard and dvbstream

> 601 is the correct PID for BBC-1 on most transmitters. 602 is for second
> language support - so films in original language might have sound on that
> PID. Not quite sure where your scan results come from... dvbtune?

My channels.conf came from the 'scan' utility that comes with the DVB
driver. I will have a look at what is going wrong later today. I suspect
it is a problem with 'scan'. I may try dvbtune as well, and compare the
results (I didn't know dvbtune was capable of producing the channels.conf
file). I don't think it'll be too difficult to fix once I've tracked down
the exact problem (hopefully the useful suggestion about dvbsnoop will
help here). If I come up with a fix, I'll post the suggestion here.

James.