[linux-dvb] Re: WinTV-Nova-CI and remote control

Sorry, my fault. Modules evdev and input were not loaded.

But another problems still remain:
1) Each key can be pressed only once. There is no reaction on further keypress...
2) Key represented by some character (such as 0,1, ... , but not radio, mute, ...) are typed into konsole (the terminal in KDE) if it is an active window.

Michal

OK. dvb-kernel driver seems to run properly. But how to use remote control?

[root@vonasek av7110_loadkeys]# ./evtest /dev/input/event0
evtest: No such device

By pressing keys on remote control I get sometimes characters on konsole and sometimes nothing happens.

Michal