[linux-dvb] Re: Streaming-Client for Windose

You should try the Elecard UDP streaming application. It can decode
multicast from the vdr streaming plugin. Just install this:
http://www.moonlight.co.il/download/UDP.zip
I downloaded the file and installed the Stream Player. It is working good for the exception, that the decoder does not seem to take half resolutions into account. If I am watching Kabel1 on Astra I always see "long" faces. Is there a way to circumvent this?

André