[linux-dvb] Can MP3 file be transferred in DVB-C network?

Dear All:

I have some confuse in MPS and DVB. Our network is DVB-C / HFC network.
I think it is not a error-free network(about 10-10). We want to send a
MP3 file by Object Curousal(DSMCC). But I it is impossible. Because:

MP3 file is a high compress file. None-errorfreee network can not
support sending it. Any error during transferring will make error in
decompress MP3.

Am I right? I wish you can give me some answer.

Sincerely yours,
Jonas Chen