[linux-dvb] Two Nova-T's, only one working at a time

Hello

I recently set up a VDR system with two WinTV/NOVA-T cards and a
DXR3 MPEG-2 decoder. The problem is that although I can use tzap
on both cards to tune in to two different channels (on different
bouquets), I only get output from one of the cards when for
example using dvbstream. The same thing happens when using VDR:
the software is unable to simultaneously record one channel and
show live feed of the other channel on other bouquet.

It doesn't matter how I place the cards into PCI slots, it's
always the same card that gives the picture. But if I use only
one card at a time, there seems to be no difference between the
cards, both cards are working OK.

I'm using linuxtv-dvb-1.0.0-pre2 drivers. The cards both have a
sticker telling that they are version 1.20, although the markings
on the chips between the cards seem to differ a bit.

Any ideas if there is something wrong with my cards or in the
driver? Or am I just doing something wrong. The system detects
two cards and is partially able to use them both. But getting
stream out of both at the same time is a problem.

//jani

--
jani.lahti@iki.fi  --  http://www.iki.fi/jani.lahti/  -- 050 345 0030
       Todelliset kunniamerkit näkyvät vain saunassa. -- T.Rautavaara