[linux-dvb] Problems in running applications

Hi,

I have a Fujitsu-Siemens DVB-Card (Cable) and started last week with
installing the software for Linux. The driver compiled successful, scan
found the channels and created a channel-list. I then started xawtv,
but got no channel on the screen, nothing was found while scanning. The
same with motv and vdr. After testing and experimenting some days I
found out, if starting czap with e.g. the command "czap -n 130",
stopping after a reasonable output and then starting xawtv, I can see
that channel in the application, but cannot tune to any other.

So I am not sure now, is that a problem of the driver, the applications
or of me. If you have any idea, please let me know, it will be highly
appreciated.

TIA Michael