[linux-dvb] Re: strange SDT

Hi Antonio,

On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 02:46:16PM +0200, Antonio Mosquera Quindimil wrote:

> I am zapping to Hispasat with the following line in
> channels.conf:
> Antena3:12384:v:0:27500:4192:4193:1:3
>
> I am trying to read the SDT and sometimes I get a SDT
> that seems to be OK, but other times I get a strange
> SDT different from the first one. I have run the
> /apps/test/test_ne_sections.c
> and the exit is the same as with my programs.
> Is anybody trying to read this specific SDT??.
> Is someone zapped to this channel?.

[Perhaps, this is off-topic in this group.]

Hmh. Are you sure that there is a V transponder on 12384?
According to www.Lyngsat.com (and my checks) there is a left-circular
transponder on 12379v (Gran Vía et.al.), and Antena 3 is on another
transponder (11851v).
I can send you my SDT scan of both transponders if you are interested.

Best wishes, Wolfgang