[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-T crashes Mandrake 9.1

On Sun, May 04, 2003 at 12:19:52AM +0200, Juri Haberland wrote:

> Bruno Prior wrote:
[...]
> I'd suggest to rip out the DVB card, make sure that no DVB drivers are
> loaded at system startup and run this system for a week stress testing
> it. If it still locks up your problem is elsewhere (most certainly
> hardware - ever run memtest86 on your system at least over night?).

Many thanks for your statement, Juri!

You are absolutely right, and it saves me hours to say the same ;-)

> Cheers,
> Juri

Ciao,
Andreas
--
Andreas Kool (akool@akool.de * akool@isdn4linux.de * http://www.akool.de)
PGP: 3FBF2411 Fingerprint: B5 35 34 74 25 60 2A 7A  89 06 92 C4 08 BA A5 BD