[linux-dvb] Re: [vdr] Re: ERROR (dvbdevice.c,533)

Oliver Endriss wrote:
> Andreas Kool wrote:
> > Full ACK, but one extension:
> >
> > The module parameter "adac=" should have priority over the
> > autodetect code.
>
> Good point! Right now the parameter is ignored (more or less).
> I'll fix this...

After having a closer look I found that this would only make sense if
you can specify the adac type for each card. This needs some more work.
We should discuss this with Holger...

For now I changed the detection sequence like this:

| if (crystal chip present)
| 	av7110->adac_type = DVB_ADAC_CRYSTAL;
| else if (MSP34xx chip present)
| 	av7110->adac_type = DVB_ADAC_MSP;
| else if (av7110->saa->device->subsystem_vendor == 0x110a)
| 	av7110->adac_type = DVB_ADAC_NONE;
| else
| 	av7110->adac_type = adac;

The adac parameter will only be used if the card cannot be autodetected.

Please update your driver from CVS and report whether it works.

Oliver

P.S.:
I'll be offline for the next 3 days.
If something has to be fixed I'll have to do it today.