[linux-dvb] Best choice for DVB-T card (with CAM/CI-support?)

Hi folks!

I've been scanning this list and the net for a few days for information
about which card that is the best buy (and maybe cheapest) for use with
Linux.

I have a few questions that maybe someone can answer (or give an link to
some page);
I have a Hauppauge NOVA-T laying here, and as far as I've understood I
will be able to use it for viewing free channels, but I wont be able to
connect a CAM to it?
Here in Sweden Viaccess are used for DVB-T.
Will it ever be possible to use a CAM together with the Nova? By using
some external hardware to decrypt the channles that arent free. I saw
there were a thread in the mailinglist earlier this year about that but as
I figured out the answer went that it wasn't possible.

And, if I would go for another card, what is the best choice with the best
price ;-) I need the possibility to use my Viaccess card to decrypt the
non-free channels ...

(at Technotrends homepage it said that their TT PCLINE budget cards had an
optional CI module, is that card usable for my purposes, and is it
supported?)

Thanks for any answer!

Best regards, Lars Fredriksson, Sweden