[linux-dvb] receiving from memory instead of satellite.

Hi!.

I am using a WinTV DVB-S card for receiving Digital
TV.
Now, I have a complete transport stream(ts-packets) in
memory(in a file), and I would like to send them to
the card instead of receiving from the satellite. I
think I have to use the DVR but I'm not sure about how
to use it. Does anyone have an example of reproducing
the ts-packets and receiving them with the card?.

Thanks in advance.

Bye.