[linux-dvb] Re: Also getting the 'gotcha' with the scan program andgeneral questions

If you like mplayer you can use this patch for the last cvs (there's also
the chance to use a menu of channels, but not much more); instructions in
DOCS/en/dvbin-howto.txt
Only FTA channels, though!

http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2003-May/018472.html

Xine since 1.0b4 too has similar functionalities.

Hope it helps,
		Nico