[linux-dvb] Manage several dvb cards with vdr?

Hello,

	I need some help with managing six dvb cards in the same box.

I have six dvb-s cards in the same box. I have one TV connected to each
card and I want to view a different video stream in each TV.
I am using the remote plugin and one IR receiver.
I only want to use the remote control, not keyboard control.
I know I can launch one vdr instance for each card (with -D parameter),
but this option makes that all the cards will receive the same IR inputs
and then all of them will play the same video stream. In addition, there
won't be a centralized control of all vdr instances.

Another option would be to use vdr without -D parameter. Then all the
dvb cards would be initialized, but only one (the Primary device) would
have its player. All the others wouldn't be able to play any stream.

I think the solution is to create an upper vdr control layer which lets
choose the card to manage. Once the card is selected, all the options
will affect this card (play dvd, vcd, mp3, ...). Then, each card would
be able to play a different and simultaneous stream.

I have been inspecting the vdr code and I have seen that all the actions
only affect the PrimaryDevice.

Does anybody have done some like this?

Is there any plugin that manage this problem?

Could anybody help me?

Thanks in advance.

Daniel Sáez