[linux-dvb] conditional access

I am using a WinTV Nexus-s card to receive satellite programs. Free-to-air channels works, except that I have to generate the PCR in the transport stream in the driver.

I have bought a Conax CAM to receive scrambled channels. I am wondering to use the CA interface of the driver. Must I open the CA device and explicitly set which PIDs to descramble, or is this transparent to the application? Is there any C\C++ example for this?

Harald

---