[linux-dvb] Re: grr.. Any DVB-T adaptors which work reliably?

Robert Schlabbach writes:
 > From: "Ralph Metzler" <rjkm@metzlerbros.de>
 > > AFAIK, the Nova-CI kind of cards also just control the CI module
 > > through DEBI. The actual MPEG data is probably routed directly
 > > from the demodulator through the CI adapter back to one of the
 > > SAA7146 input ports.
 >
 > Not on my cards (TechnoTrend 2002 DVB-S and -T budget cards). On those, the
 > demodulator is only wired to SAA7146A port D1_B, and the DEBI is only
 > connected to the CI module. I see no way to pass the demodulator output
 > data to the CI connector without going through the PCI bus.

Then they changed the design.
On an TT-CI DVB-S card (it says "SDVBACI Rev. 1.0" on the card) the
MPEG stream clearly goes to port B and to the CI connector.
The returning data seems to go to port A but the lines cannot be
followed that easily.

Ralph