[linux-dvb] Re: MPlayer plugin and unknown error maybe from driver

Sebastian Kemper wrote:

> I have some DivX movies on my VDR's harddrive and most of them are
> played fine. But I have one movie that was encoded 640x368 with mp3
> audio using DivX 3.11 that usually stutters while playing. Sometimes it
> doesn't stutter, but that only happens 1 time out of 20 times.

> Has anyone a clue why this happens?

Hi,

as we told you on the VDR list, you might want to mail your problem to a
*mplayer* list, e.g. mplayer-dvb, *not* linux-dvb. This is most certainly
a mplayer-only problem where noone of the DVB developers can help.

And please don't use the reply-button in you mail programm to start a new
thread. There's always a button called something like "create/compose new
message".

Juri