[linux-dvb] skystar2 network device

I tried the skystar2 patch with HEAD driver. After some patching
(declaring before first use to compile with gcc 2.95) succesfully
compiled the SS2 driver. I insmod the necessary modules, those modules
recognized the card and frontend perfectly. After that, I tried to tune
the card, and open a network interface on a data PID with dvbtune,
compiled for this driver version. Dvbtune locked, and echoed that
successfully opened the network interface, but no data coming. After a
re-tune I catched 64K of data from that data PID, and the filter stopped
again. I think it's some dma handling problem, I don't know if it's
bugfixed yet or not. Has anybody a solution to receive data from a
transponder with SS2 and HEAD driver?

thx

basq