[linux-dvb] Re: Technotrend DVB-T 1.2 recommended for UK?

Ragnar Sundblad wrote:

> --On den 7 juli 2003 15:06 +0200 Juri Haberland <juri@koschikode.com> wrote:
>
>> But: it has obviously some design flaw that leads to vertical lines on
>> the composite out (at least seen by me and another person).
>
> Do you really have vertical lines on the composite out?
> I have horizontal lines traveling down over the screen, about 4
> of them can be seen at any time. On the tv last in my antenna

You are right. I meant horizontal lines. And yes, they are scrolling down
quite fast (actually, I would discribe them as waves or somesuch;
depending on the picture broadcasted, they are better visible or not at all).

> chain, on the other hand, I have some 30 vertical/diagonal lines,
> _if_ I let the signal go trough the DVB-T card. I don't know if
> these two problems are related.

Haven't tried this. I have a seperate antenna for the DVB card.

[SNIP]

> Is there really a DVB-T with a Grundig tuner? The ALPS tuner on
> my 1.2 can only tune to UHF too.

Looks like: http://www.usa-x.org/1shop/popup_image.php?pID=7

Cheers,
Juri