[linux-dvb] Re: Technotrend DVB-T 1.2 recommended for UK?

> There appear to be issues with the full featured version of the DVB-T 1.2
> card but I don't think it has been established whether it's a problem with
> some of the cards or even a single card. Neither is there much info on
> whether it's a driver / firmware problem - which I guess is hard to test
as
> the generally quite stable 0.9.4 drivers (they don't appear to mind
> reception errors or no signal too much) didn't support the full featured
> DVB-T card? Edward Wildgoose will know more about this, I'm sure.

My full featured 1.2 card "stops working" after changing channel 4-5
times....

Basic symptoms are no error messages in logs, etc.  dvbtune or tzap go
through the motions of changing channel properly, even getting LOCK, but no
signal comes out of the card to either the analogue tv port on the card, or
via the driver to /dev/dvb

I have a very strong signal here as well I think...

Not sure where the problem lies though...

Good luck!