[linux-dvb] Re: Technotrend DVB-T 1.2 recommended for UK?

At 14:13 07/07/2003, you wrote:
> the generally quite stable 0.9.4 drivers (they don't appear to mind
> reception errors or no signal too much) didn't support the full featured
> DVB-T card? Edward Wildgoose will know more about this, I'm sure.

My full featured 1.2 card "stops working" after changing channel 4-5
times....

Basic symptoms are no error messages in logs, etc.  dvbtune or tzap go
through the motions of changing channel properly, even getting LOCK, but no
signal comes out of the card to either the analogue tv port on the card, or
via the driver to /dev/dvb

I have a very strong signal here as well I think...
Would be interesting to see if it worked with an even higher video memory in the firmware (like 240k). Obviously OSD would be tiny - just to test if that causes it. To thest this one of the fw-wizards would have to find the time to release such an experimental firmware for testing.

4-5 channel changes looks terribly like the problem I've had with two cards which was resolved with 230k video memory (instead of 210k).

Does replaying of recorded channels work fine?