[linux-dvb] Re: Technotrend DVB-T 1.2 recommended for UK?

Juri Haberland wrote:
Actually I cannot recommend to buy this card. If you can get the other
version with a Grundig tuner it might be better - but I don't know.
The Grundig Tuner can tune UHF channels only, better use a cheap Nova-T or Nebula card and a DXR3 card from ebay as MPEG decoder. Or misuse a fullfeatured DVB-S card for decoding, this might still be cheaper than a fullfeatured DVB-T card...

Holger