[linux-dvb] Re: FYI: Now on Mac OS X

On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, Johannes Stezenbach wrote:

[snip]

| AFAIK Holger and Daniel started porting the dvb-core part and the frontend
| drivers of the dvb-kernel CVS to Mac OS X for use with the DVB-T USB
| thingy (no PCI-card drivers). I don't know the status of this porting
| effort, but Holger should know.

Interresting! Is there any information available on this? Any early source
code? Do you have any plans to backport the changes of the OS X port to the
official DVB driver? I'm asking this, because I'm currently playing with the
1.0.0-pre3 version to provide a FreeBSD port of the DVB driver, which we need
because our devices run FreeBSD, not Linux.

Manfred